BBN/GTE Enough already!?

Tim Wolfe tim at clipper.net
Wed Aug 26 17:35:36 UTC 1998

Could people please take it upon themselves to move this discussion off
list?  The sheer number of emails on this subject is kind of ridiculous
considering for most of us this is not currently an operational issue..
While I'm as interested in the political implications of this as the next
guy, I just don't have the time to read it all anymore.  I know com-priv has
been suggested a number of times as a more appropriate venue for this
discussion and I would agree with those statements.

Thanks,

Tim

	Tim Wolfe, Network Administrator
	ClipperNet Internet Access Services
tim at clipper.net	541.431.3360 voice 541.431.1176 fax
   ...Across the Desktop and around the World...