BBN/GTEI

steve at altrina.exodus.net steve at altrina.exodus.net
Tue Aug 25 17:37:21 UTC 1998

On Tue, Aug 25, 1998 at 09:25:07AM -0700, Sean M. Doran wrote:
> The pizza place charges $19.95 to the recipient because it has
> to cover the costs of transport from the pizzeria to the customer.
> Car & driver don't generally work for free.
>
> 	Sean.

	you know.. where i get pizza's from, its the same cost if you
buy it over the counter, or have it delivered.. the difference is of course
dependent on if you tip the delievery person, but other then that, the cost
is the same.

	In that scenario the consumer is paying a flat rate that is high
enough for the pizza place to still make money if they have to deliever.

--
Steven O. Noble -- Sr. Backbone Engineer, Exodus Communications (EXDS)
                     --   Work:408.346.2333  --