MAE-East - Operational question

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Thu Aug 20 22:32:23 UTC 1998

Communism, *NOT* marxism.

   Lets see:

     router> conf t
     router> int nanog 0
     router> no ip directed-communism
     router> access-group 66 IN
     router>^z
     router>
     router> access-list 66 deny MARXISM
     router> access-list 66 deny _POLITICS_
     router> access-list 66 deny POLITICAL_PARTIES
     router> access-list 66 permit PHILOSOPHY
     router> access-list 66 permit IDEAOLOGY
     router>

   And now I leave the remainder of this discussion to OFF NANOG.
(and your local Poli-SCI PHD)

This config doesn't seem to be helping my routing much.... But,
in your defense, I am actually saying the opposite of what you *think*.

(I am saying it *doesn't* work , but making a distinction between
the ideology, and "supposed" implementations going by that name,
that *fine grained* distinction *is* the point :(

  The depths of greed that *some* of humanity exhibit,
  being the fatal flaw for both plans. (FDDI&COMMUNISM)

.)

(Darn lasers!)