spare swamp space?

steve at altrina.exodus.net steve at altrina.exodus.net
Wed Aug 19 22:10:17 UTC 1998

Hello,

	While IRC is just a game its an interesting game to watch and play.
There are other ways to defend (successfully) your IRC server from outside
attacks including smurf, fraggle and whatever other program comes from the
fingers of bored kids with no lives.  I've helped PSI and other providers
running IRC servers to better protect their servers (and sometimes their
networks), and I am happy to work with you (or anyone else on that note) on
how to defend yourself against large IP based attacks.  Please let me know
if i can be of service.

	-Steve

--
Steven O. Noble -- Sr. Backbone Engineer, Exodus Communications (EXDS)
   --   Land:408.346.2333 Beep:408.925.8141 Wire:408.221.6417    --