BBN Peering issues

Tracy J. Snell tjs at EnterAct.com
Sun Aug 16 21:39:20 UTC 1998

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Michael Shields wrote:

> > At any rate, I agree that the ultimate decision will be made by the
> > stockholders and BBN customers. It is unfortunate that in the mean time
> > a few unknowing BBN customers will lose connectivity to some of the
> > largest web sites on the Internet.
>
> Yes.  If I were a BBN customer I'd be very upset -- because BBN would
> have reduced the value of my connection to them.  Not because they are
> violating Internet ideals.

As luck would have it, BBN is waiting on me to renew our T3 Monday. I'd
say that should give me a good opportunity to let them know how I feel!

Now if GoodNet would finally deliver their circuit to us I'd feel much
less worried.

--
Tracy Snell	             (312) 588-2900
President, EnterAct, L.L.C.  http://www.enteract.com