DNS Headaches.

Ryan Brooks ryan at inc.net
Sat Aug 15 17:53:02 UTC 1998

After looking at the DIG output posted I would have to agree with how this _should_
have manifested itself (mispelled TLDs only, because of the SOA) - But packet dumps
showed the lookups contained lots of valid domains,   tons of stuff in .mg, .il,
.uk, .gov and to a latter extent .com and .net (but only largish sites like excite,
yahoo, etc).

Ryan Brooks
ryan at inc.net
CTO, Internet Connect, Inc.