BBN Peering issues

Owen DeLong owen at DeLong.SJ.CA.US
Mon Aug 17 17:42:36 UTC 1998

> Why are you splitting hairs?  Never mind my evidence -- are you prepared
> to categorically and publically state that there is NO customer relationship
> whatsoever between Exodus and UUNET (including indirect payments to
> UUNET by Worldcom) and that there is NO customer relationship whatsoever
> between Exodus and Sprint?
>
> I am curious about that.
>
> 	Sean.

Due to restrictions by my employer and NDAs I am not prepared to categorically
or publicly state anything one way or the other.  However, what I am prepared
to state publicly or not doesn't make it true or not.

Again, I state you have no foundation for believing that Exodus does. If you
do, present it.  Otherwise, you're simply making unwarranted accusations.

Owen