BBN Peering issues

Adam Rothschild asr at millburn.net
Fri Aug 14 15:30:04 UTC 1998

Well, I still haven't heard a peep outta the BBN/GTEI high-up's about
this.

I must conclude that they are busy trying to formulate one big lie to
present us all with.  Or, possibly, ignoring the problem at hand, in hope
that the attention surrounding it will dwindle eventually.

What really amazes me is this:  When the disconnection takes place (if it
does), people will call BBN/GTEI tech support left and right, asking why
they can't access their fav. high-volume web sites.  This will leave
BBN/GTEI tech with two options:

- tell the truth, and admit to their own stupidity.
- bend the truth, slandering if necessary.

None of these options seem attractive. :)