WORLDS' GREATEST ........

BzyBees at lycos.com BzyBees at lycos.com
Mon Aug 10 19:06:34 UTC 1998

World's Greatest Business Opportunity!  ......... You be the judge.

No Competition
No Selling
Not MLM
$1 - $5,000 per week from home, within the next 30 days!
Complete Training & Support
Live Conference Calls Daily!
Leads! Leads! Leads!
and Much More!

If your a serious minded individual that is tired of hype
and NEEDS to make several thousand dollars with in
the next 30 - 60 days, then we need to talk.

I am making several thousand dollars per week and
YOU CAN TOO!

Either myself or one of my associates will contact you about our
turnkey, proprietary system that is so easy and simple to duplicate.

IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM!

P.S. You owe it to yourself and your family to take a serious look

CLICK LINK BELOW AND ENTER YOUR INFO TO MAKE CONTACT

Click Here ======>>><A HREF="mailto:info4free1 at usa.net">more info</A>  <<<======= Click Here

Put the word "SUCCEED" in the subject field  plus the information below and click send.
Please include the following: Without this information you will not be contacted