product lit spams

Christian Kuhtz ck at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 10 13:33:14 UTC 1998

May I suggest: abuse at bellsouth.net?

If you guys got specific issues of non-responsiveness or blatant
wrong-doing, let me know, otherwise, this is a waste of all of our time.
There are several people working abuse at bellsouth.net and I'll walk over
personally if there's something really wrong and find out what's up with it.
So, speak up or hold your piece/peace.

Thanks,
Chris

--