product lit spams

Steven J. Sobol sjsobol at nacs.net
Sat Aug 8 23:18:20 UTC 1998

On Sat, Aug 08, 1998 at 10:58:35AM -0400, Christian Kuhtz wrote:

> Again, I am not saying that I don't want to hear from you guys, just a
> little bit more moderation would be good and considerate behavior as good
> netizens would be nice.
>
> Thank you.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Who sent this? (please respond to this question to the entire group.)

And, privately: Who may I speak to about Bellsouth's spam policies?
You guys are great at nuking $20 dialups but your action in disconnecting
web sites, etc. is rather lacking... (Please send reply to THIS question
directly to me.)

Thanks!

--
Steve Sobol, Cartel Member #1489 (tinc)

Quote of the year: "If Bill [Gates] were tan, buffed and weighed 240 pounds, I
bet people would dig IS." - Michael Cohn, COMPUTERWORLD Magazine, 8/3/98.