product lit spams

Christian Kuhtz ck at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 8 14:58:35 UTC 1998

Hello:

I really do appreciate the helpful submissions of product literature.
*BUT*, unless I explicitly request it (and I'm sure this isn't just true for
me) I'd rather you not send me unsolicited product lit attachments.  Size is
one reason, and many of us are in a constant roaming/virtual office mode and
do have a problem when we have to "quickly" POP megabyte after megabyte.

Again, I am not saying that I don't want to hear from you guys, just a
little bit more moderation would be good and considerate behavior as good
netizens would be nice.

Thank you.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz, BellSouth Corp., Sr. Network Architect  <ck at bellsouth.net>