BGP Communities - almost an operational question
marten at BayNetworks.COM
Mon Aug 31 22:29:34 UTC 1998
* > I've been trying to find out any logical reason why Ciscos limit me
* > to 16 communities per route. I'm not asking on cisco-nsp as I want
* > to know whether other routers suffer this limitation.
* > So:
* > a) Have I just read the RFC wrong?
* > b) Does other s/w (GateD. Bay etc.) have the same limitation?
No max (other than message length) for Bay. I just tested with 100
communities and it worked as expected.
More information about the NANOG