Smurf Amplifier Block List --- Useless in some cases????

Martin, Christian CMartin at mercury.balink.com
Wed Apr 29 19:47:43 UTC 1998

All,

Our network was recently Smurfed - HARD.  Over 6000 subnets were
involved (as amps.).  I have all of the ARIN/RIPE/RADB entries for these
networks, and guess what? 95 PERCENT of them are in China/Taiwan or
Eastern Europe.  I am willing to post them, but the list is LONG.  Would
people rather see US sites, or all sites?  I ask because I am not sure
how much the University of Taipei cares about reachabiliy to the US - Or
do they?

Awaiting replies...

-Christian