ARIN Services

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Sat Apr 18 05:07:23 UTC 1998

At 17:21 4/15/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Due to the concern expressed by our network community, we have reviewed
>our maintenance procedures.  The ARIN external services *will* be
>available this weekend.  We will use alternate methods for routine
>updates that will minimize the impact on our external services.
>
>Please send questions or comments to <noc at arin.net>.  Thank you.

HUH???

Are you SURE you're under the NSI umbrella?  This is marvelous customer
service.
Now, if only InterNIC could figure out how to enforce their contract and
clean up WhoIs....

Six months after being told "we're working on it", they still haven't found
that "delete" key...

Mr. Spammer, meet Mr. Mallet...

Dean Robb
PC-Easy