ARIN Services

Forrest W. Christian forrestc at iMach.com
Thu Apr 16 07:05:10 UTC 1998

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, David Lesher wrote:

> Brian Horvitz sez:
> >
> > I would think at the very least, this 4 hours could be over night rather
> > than the middle of the day.
>
> "It's always September somewhere......"

Yes, but since ARIN is the American Registry (the AR in ARIN), you can
probably do a pretty good job at guessing when the majority of the users
of the service will not be awake.

I'd imagine afternoons in whatever timezone ARIN is in isn't likely to be
the best choice for off-peak downtime.

- Forrest W. Christian (forrestc at imach.com)
iMach, Ltd., P.O. Box 5749, Helena, MT 59604      http://www.imach.com
Solutions for your high-tech problems.                  (406)-442-6648