AT&T outage (was: the whole world disappeared)

Bob Izenberg bei at sig.net
Tue Apr 14 16:24:43 UTC 1998

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Karl Denninger wrote:

# We currently have no pager service from Pagemart

We do, and they're in the process of re-routing calls onto
Worldcom.
I sympathize with Pagemart's troubles a little, but their
customer service gets a low rating for how they're handling
this.  We're still using the pagers, against the time when
Pagemart is stable, but we've got a follow-up procedure in
front of our NOC in case there's no reply to pages.

Bob
--
Verio Texas - The National Internet of Texas - http://www.sig.net
e-mail: bei at sig.net