AT&T outage (was: the whole world disappeared)

Curtis Generous generous at uucom.com
Tue Apr 14 08:33:58 UTC 1998

According to Sean Donelan:
> > All AT&T InterSpan North American frame services are down. Our 200
> > site WAN just went dark. No ETA for repair.
>
> I'm starting to feel jinxed.
>
> This afternoon AT&T was in the office explaining how wonderful their
> network was, and tonight the AT&T network falls over.

We're in trouble - AT&T was also at my office yesterday - same
sales pitch I believe :-)

It's been close to 12 hours, and we are still not seeing any routers
on the AT&T connected frame services - any word on an ETA?

--curtis
Tue Apr 14 04:31:49 EDT 1998

--
Curtis Generous            generous at uucom.com      Phone: (703) 461-1350
UUcom Inc., Suite 250, 4875 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304-0797