SMURF amplifier block list

Rich Sena ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net
Sun Apr 12 09:41:36 UTC 1998

Heh - since Carl has wasted alot of his time providing a brief list of
sites that he has identified as smurf amplifiers, - and since you brought
up a very good point of creating a more "searchab;e" list with perhaps
some contact information - why don't you apply the needed changes (as you
see the need) - I think Carl has done enough - and i bet whois.arin.net
works just as well for you...

just a thought mind you

I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras at poppa.clubrich.tiac.net