caida bgp workshop, 7 april 1998, san diego, CA

Paul Ferguson ferguson at cisco.com
Sat Apr 4 14:01:03 UTC 1998

I wouldn't be too bothered by the timing issues, since it probably isn't
a "workshop" in the sense that you are thinking. We'll (myself and Dave
Meyer) be providing a technical overview of BGP and mBGP, and probably
get into a few discussions on specific implementation problem/solution
discussions. That doesn't mean, of course, that we wouldn't love to have
some operationally experienced folks there to help answer hard questions. :-)

- paul