Spam from sprint.ca

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Sat Apr 4 01:42:18 UTC 1998

On Thu, 2 Apr 1998, Adam Rothschild wrote:

> I'm being spammed by sprint.ca as I speak.  Multiple mails to
> abuse at sprint.net have gone unanswered.

That's because you have the domain name wrong. If you are being spammed by
sprint.ca you should send email to abuse at sprint.ca.

Don't jump to conclusions on the relationships between two similar domain
names. In this case sprint.ca is a domain name belonging to Sprint
Canada, a company which has no relationship at all to the American company
named Sprint except that they bought the rights to use the Sprint name for
marketing purposes.