Extending a MAE connection ...

Craig A. Huegen chuegen at quadrunner.com
Wed Sep 24 15:24:57 UTC 1997

On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

==>
==>   Erik Sherk <sherk at UU.NET>, among others, has noted:
==>
==>   I have not worked with the hssi interface on the 4700, but I would be
==>   supprized if you didn't run into a packet forwarding limit well before
==>   hitting 45 Mbps.
==>
==>That's why I suggested in private email to him that he find a couple
==>of old AGS+es and let the cctl2 handle the packet forwarding.
==>Hardware necromancy can be fun and profitable!

Unless, of course, he's using the 4700's ATM DS3 module.

/cah