David Mercer dmercer at world.std.com
Mon Sep 22 22:29:59 UTC 1997

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, John A. Tamplin wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>
> >  http://www.zdnet.com/intweek/daily/970922e.html
>
> I hate that, I really liked having the X-Advertisement header that I can
> filter on.

I agree, having that there to filter on, since most of the spam we've been
getting lately has been through them, made spam almost not a nuisance...

I'd been in favor of some form of header based ID scheme for spam for a
while, and was quite happy to see them start doing it on their own.

-David Mercer
infiNETways, Inc.
Tucson, AZ