Network Diagramming Software

Jim DeSorbo road2u at rocketmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:47:02 UTC 1997

I am just getting into this conversation. I apologize for any
misinformation.  If you are seeking an excellent Network Diagraming
and design tool, I work for a company called NetSuite Development L.P..

We have created a fantastic Intelligent Network Design tool which
allows you to design and maitain all Network Diagram Inventories, a
series of softprobes, etc..
Check it out at

 www.netsuite.com

 There are many new and exciting features coming in our next version.

 If anyone would like a review or demo. let me know & I will see to it
that you received it ASAP....

 Jim D.