gated.conf

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Wed Sep 10 11:36:19 UTC 1997

Thank you very much for the help. Gated has been driving me crazy, and I
do not like the gated.conf examples (and lack thereof) on any of the sites
I've looked have helped me more than the people I've talked with about it
in the last two days.

Thanks,
Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
#!/usr/bin/perl
# Standard Disclaimer to keep Joe from getting in trouble again.
print ("                   ***Disclaimer***\n");
print (" The opinions of Joe Shaw are not necessarily those of Insync\n");
print (" Internet Services or of any of it's other employees.  If you\n");
print (" wish to quote me on anything, please feel free, but remove\n");
print (" Insync's name from it.\n");
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee