Flamed for off topic...

Andrew Crawford andrewc at nildram.net
Tue Sep 9 17:29:39 UTC 1997

On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Michael Dillon wrote:

> Wouldn't you just ask the dGix operators to find out this? And don't you
> think this kind of question would find a better answer on RIPE's European
> operators list?

Why would a question about connections between Europe and North America
necessarily be better asked on a European mailing list than a North
American one?

--
Andrew Crawford         "Sweet the laverock's note and long, Liltin wildly
Network Engineeer        up the glen. But aye tae me he sings ane sang,