Flamed for off topic...

Neil J. McRae neil at domino.org
Tue Sep 9 15:40:56 UTC 1997

On Tue, 09 Sep 1997 07:06:00 -0700
 "Marcos Della" <mdella at cstone.com> wrote:

> What is topical for this list anymore?  Since everyone agrees that no one
> is talking about any sort of content, what content can we agree should
> be talked about here?  I don't recall any postings of FAQs that describe
> what is and is not a normal operational conversation at all...

The only allowed topic seems to be to flame people who have allegedly posted
off topic material, it tends to be from hardheads who have their
head so far up their arses that they don't want to have to thumb
through what they find as inapropriate, just because they don't use
that brand or type.
If discussing router types and routeing engines are
not topics for nanog, then as far as I can see there
is no point on having an operators list.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil at DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)