uunet + ans == ??

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Mon Sep 8 10:22:24 UTC 1997

On Mon, 8 Sep 1997, Rod Nayfield wrote:

> Ok, so in light of Worldcom buying Compuserve so it can just go trade it
> for ANS -
>
> anyone want to guess if UUNet will be doing policy configs vs. ANS dropping
> theirs?

Very good question, I think that everything will start to look like
UUNet. I also am very interested on how long the new BAY routers will stay
in the network.

Nathan Stratton                             President, CTO, NetRail,Inc.
Phone   (888)NetRail                           NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (404)522-1939                          230 Peachtree Suite 500
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Atlanta, GA 30303