Spammer Bust

Rick Horowitz - Network Administrator admin at psnw.com
Sat Sep 6 00:07:24 UTC 1997

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Phil Howard wrote:

> PSI can choose who they do business with.  If PSI was reselling to Cyberpromo
> then I'd have no qualms about blocking the entirety of PSI.  Earthlink may
> well be elevated to near Cyberpromo if all of what I hear about continues.

Wouldn't it be easier if everyone quit targetting networks and started
targetting spammers?  No...wait...I've a better idea.  Let's abolish the
Internet.  That'll put an end to these pesky internetworking problems.

Rick Horowitz
Network Administrator
ProtoSource Network             A Division of ProtoSource Corporation
Voice: (209) 490-8600 or (800) 426-8638        2300 Tulare, Suite 210
Fax: (209) 490-8630                            Fresno, CA  93721-2226
Data: Call us for your local access number!       http://www.psnw.com