Annoying Threads

Chris Nystrom ccn at sig.net
Fri Sep 5 17:18:28 UTC 1997

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Bill Clark wrote:

> Anyone think I'm out of line here in making this request?

It is at least as relavent as the FBI thread. I was expecting tech, not
ignorant politics, so in that sense I much prefered the Ascend thread. Do
we have two agendas on one mailing list here? Maybe the list needs to be
split into nanog-tech, and nanog-politics?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Nystrom                                    Phone: 512-306-0700 x133
ccn at sig.net                                           Pager: 512-833-2588
Signet Partners, Inc.                                   Fax: 512-306-0702
1515 S. Capital of Texas Hwy, #400, Austin, TX, 78746  http://www.sig.net