Anyone Deployed Ascend's GRF IP Switch?

Chris MacFarlane cjm at ican.net
Fri Sep 5 17:08:32 UTC 1997

We have seen the GRF gated process stop while doing a gdcreconfig with great regularity.  Of course this is not what is the desired result but it is what we see. Ascend has a ticket open and are working on the fix.  The lastest we have is try 1.3.8 (we are running 1.3.7) and as usual Ascend has no release note reffering to a fix in 1.3.8 but want us to run the latest code to make lab life some what easier.

Rgds

Cjm