Annoying Ascend GRF thread

Bill Clark bclark at nccsinc.com
Fri Sep 5 16:57:14 UTC 1997

Hello,

To the people that seem to want to discuss the Ascend GRF
deployment, might I suggest using the ascend mailing list, or starting a
seperate mailing list for this discussion.  I don't believe that this
thread really belongs in this forum.  I don't mean to be rude, but I
read this mailing list for important info and interesting discussions.
This might have been slightly interesting, but this thread has been
going on now for weeks and Im getting tired of sifting through the
ascend subject title and  don't really want to build a mail filter for
this  list.  Anyone think I'm out of line here in making this request?

Bill Clark

NCCS, Inc.
Network Engineer
(816)941-2144