Spammer Bust

Rich Haddock rbhaddock at rocketmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:03:39 UTC 1997

Congratulations on your bust. This is very encouraging.
Now you folks at rust.net can start an anti-snail-mail spam (all those
stupid coupons, furniture store and grocery store ads) service.
I would pay money for that.  It would be most gratifying to see some
40-year old Safeway manager walking off in handcuffs after the Feds
raided his store, having confiscated several dumb terminals, samples
of food matching the vicious adds he sent me, and quite possibly some
actual cans of SPAM itself.

Rich Haddock

Any opinions expressed that cause enough grief for someone to bother
looking for my employer will be treasured.
PS:  If anyone finds my employer, could you let me know, I'd really
like to get paid this month.