Spammer Bust

Sean M. Doran smd at clock.org
Fri Sep 5 13:59:14 UTC 1997

Cool.  Internet stormtroopers.  I don't suppose anybody tried
to call the kid or his parents or both before the "federal marshals
and Rustnet officials on an Aug. 29 surprise visit to the high school
student's home in Utica, MI. "?

"The boy's parents apparently had no idea what their son was
doing with the computer, according to sources".  No, I thought not...

So, I'm curious: should this model be put forward as a BCP?
I mean we now have two independent implementations even
(cf. the federal marshals, the ISP and the Religious Technology
Center...).

	Sean.