FBI calls for mandatory key escrow; Denning on export ctrls

John A. Tamplin jat at traveller.com
Thu Sep 4 05:09:36 UTC 1997

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Jordan Mendelson wrote:

> Makes you just want to move to Mars and start all over doesn't it?

The problem would soon reappear, as all the people that know anything about
the technology want nothing to do with government.  I guess we get what
we deserve for allowing them to govern us eh?  :)

John Tamplin					Traveller Information Services
jat at Traveller.COM				2104 West Ferry Way
205/883-4233x7007				Huntsville, AL 35801