Problems with specific routing policies for each exchange point

Abha Ahuja ahuja at merit.edu
Fri Oct 31 18:24:34 UTC 1997

Hi All!

It seems that this situation has brought up a lot of questions about the
use of the rs-in and rs-out lines with AS-MACROS.  The goal of allowing
the AS-MACROS in these lines was the same as there use withing the as-in
and as-out lines.  It makes things simple and convenient to administer...
improved functionality.  Our code originally didn't do the error checking
for the AS-MACRO looping in the rs-in and rs-out lines (although with
RtConfig we caught it in the as-in and as-out lines).  We will be making
the correct changes in the next few days.

If anyone has any more questions regarding these issues, please feel free
to contact me (or Jake).

Thanks.

-abha ;)

abha ahuja						ahuja at merit.edu