SPAM, IEMMC, and Caller ID

Dannyman djhoward at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 30 04:08:43 UTC 1997

On Wed, Oct 29, 1997 at 07:49:18PM -0800, Brian Moore wrote:

> I can by reading it.  Are you going to pay me for the time to grep for the
> hundreds of domains that would signify cyberpromo?

Honestly Mr. Moore, this is wholly unnecessary, as my daily cron could tell
you;

echo "Fetching cyberpromo SPAM filter file:"
fetch ftp://ftp.cybernothing.org/pub/abuse/cyberpromo.domains

Anyone got any marshmallows? I'm enjoying the flames but it just
isn't the same without food. :)

--
  //Dan   -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward at uiuc.edu    -=-
\\/yori   -=-    Information - http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/   -=-