OFF TOPIC: where are spam control lists?

Phil Howard phil at charon.milepost.com
Tue Oct 28 15:29:43 UTC 1997

I'm looking for mailing lists specifically related to various methods of
spam control procedures, technology, and legal issues.  I know that this
is not the right list unless it is related to network operational issues.
I just figured at least one of you guys would know where.  Please mail
to me direct with what you know to find such lists and I'll summarize
if there is interest in the summary.  Construct my e-mail address from
the signature.

--
KA9WGN       | House committee changes freedom bill to privacy invasion !! |