OK.

Todd R. Stroup tstroup at fibernet.net
Sat Oct 25 04:48:19 UTC 1997

Looking at the source for the looking-glass though it doesn't use the
username option for rsh command.  When useing the cisco command below
don't you have to use the rsh username?

 ip rcmd remote-host www 206.183.224.12 nobody

I changed the ip of the $ROUTER in lg.pl to
	"www\@ipaddress.of.router"  instead of "ipaddress.of.router"
which seems to work.  I kept getting Permission Denied without it.

T..S