NetSurvey Cable Modem Survey... Qualify for FREE Service!

NetSurvey modem at internetmedia.com
Thu Oct 23 01:12:24 UTC 1997

NetSurvey invites you to take our Cable Modem Survey. A single grand
prize winner will be randomly selected to receive one FREE year of cable
modem service from Time Warner Communications. (Area Restrictions Apply!)

To participate in our on-line survey, please follow the link below:

http://www.netsurvey.com/cablemodem.html