Possible topic?

Snowdog snowdog at charm.net
Wed Oct 22 18:53:17 UTC 1997

Steven (and all),

First I feel I should apologize to you and Sprint.  I have spoken
with our MCI guy and found out that they are waiting on the install
of 2 DS3's on Oct. 30th.  One being installed in to Sprint NAP 3
and one in to Sprint NAP 4.  I am not sure why he mentioned that
there was a problem with the NAP itself.  It might have been
easier than explaining to us that they needed additional
bandwidth.  :)  At any rate, I jumped the gun in the assumption
of the story I was being fed.

The two tickets we have open with MCI are:

794 (Sept 13)
1320 (Oct 6)

They are supposed to be appended to other tickets as well.

Sean Rolinson
snowdog at charm.net