Exchange point stats info

Jeremy Porter jerry at fc.net
Wed Oct 22 14:50:00 UTC 1997

I was wondering if someone who knew something about the current status
of the group(s) that were working on a standard data collection format
for exchange point statistics, could speak up.  It seems to me that
operators could still get valuable trend information out of
published data from exchange points.   However this data would be
more useful if compared accross multiple exchange point, as there
are at least 40 in north america alone.  (Although most of those
are smaller exchange points.)  (Then if we could just get
providers to publish info on private exchange points...)

---
Jeremy Porter, Freeside Communications, Inc.      jerry at fc.net
PO BOX 80315 Austin, Tx 78708  |  1-800-968-8750  |  512-458-9810
http://www.fc.net