Possible topic?

J.D. Falk jdfalk at priori.net
Wed Oct 22 02:08:58 UTC 1997

On Oct 21, Roy <garlic at garlic.com> wrote:

> A talk I heard a few months ago said that 85% of the statistics shown in
> presentations were just guesses or made up.  Probably the same is for
> email postings.

	As one of the few people who has actually gathered some
	statistics about the net, change that to "just guesses,
	made up, or real numbers drastically misinterpreted" and
	I'll agree 100%.  *grin*

J.D. Falk                         voice: +1-650-482-2840
Supervisor, Network Operations      fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.              http://www.priori.net

"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."