Possible topic?

Wayne Bouchard web at typo.org
Wed Oct 22 02:03:48 UTC 1997

Well, I don't know about 20% but this past week when mae-east was
having its fits, pinging router to router across the fddi, I saw 10%
at times. (Using, I think, 250 packets.)

> On Tue, 21 Oct 1997, Richard Irving wrote:
>
> >   With about 1/3 of all global internet passing through that parking
> > garage out there, 20% loss starts to take on a whole new meaning...
>
> Just curious, but how was that figure arrived at?
>
> -dorian

Wayne Bouchard                             GlobalCenter
web at primenet.com
Primenet Network Engineering               Internet Solutions for
(602) 416-6422   800-373-2499 x6422        Growing Businesses
FAX: (602) 416-9422
http://www.primenet.com                    http://www.globalcenter.net