Possible topic?

Justin W. Newton justin at priori.net
Tue Oct 21 20:49:19 UTC 1997

Hi there,
	Is it possible, even at this late date, to allow someone from MFS to
comment at NANOG on what is being done to relieve inter switch congestion
at MAE East and West and what kind of time frames we can expect a
resolution in?

This is seriously affecting the performance of the Internet as a whole, and
seems to me to be a very valid operational topic for the conference.

Justin W. Newton                        voice: +1-650-482-2840
Senior Network Architect                  fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.                    http://www.priori.net
Legislative and Policy Director, ISP/C   http://www.ispc.org
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."