BGP tables

Miquel van Smoorenburg miquels at cistron.nl
Sat Oct 11 20:28:43 UTC 1997

In article <19971011122357.63493 at priori.net>,
J.D. Falk <jdfalk at priori.net> wrote:
>On Oct 11, Alex Rubenstein <alex at nac.net> wrote:
>
>> > Digex has one of the best system out there, nitrous.digex.net.
>>
>> Question is; would Digex share the source to those tools, so that others
>> could provide the same?
>
>	I hear that all requests for the source have been answered
>	by silence.

As a proof of concept I sat down tonight and cloned the looking glass
in about one hour. See http://www.cistron.nl/cistron/trace/ams-ix-lg.html

If someone wants it it can slap the GPL on it, tar it up and put it on
our FTP site.

Euh.. I did copy the HTML code from the Digex pages. Would that be
a problem?

Mike.
--
   Miquel van      | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
   Smoorenburg,    | mailto:info at cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/