BGP tables

Vlad vlad at athens.servint.com
Sun Oct 12 00:29:49 UTC 1997

I wrote one as well, I haven't spent too much time with it but most
everything works. I did run in to that problem where pings and traces
won't return anything similar to what you describe, so I threw in some
Expect to remedy it. It's mostly perl though, and it builds the HTML on
the fly.  I can share the source if anyone wants...

-Vlad