QoS/CoS interest (again)

Paul Ferguson ferguson at cisco.com
Mon Oct 6 21:49:00 UTC 1997

Back in May, I sent a message out to the NANOG list
asking about superficial thoughts on QoS. I also
summarized received responses to list later.

Well, I'd like to pose the same question again,
to gauge whether the climate has changed substantially.
Please take a moment to review the original question,
and feel free to respond to me personally, or to the list
in general.

Thanks much,

- paul