RADB not accepting updates?

Abha Ahuja ahuja at merit.edu
Thu Nov 27 17:17:14 UTC 1997

Hi Mark!

Are you still experiencing difficulty with this?  If so, please send email
to our noc at trouble at ra.net, and they will be able to page the RADB
On-call person to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

Thanks.  And please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

-abha ;)

abha ahuja						ahuja at merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.					313.764.0294