Eugene Kashpureff's Defense Fund

Martin Hannigan hannigan at xcom.net
Wed Nov 26 18:30:02 UTC 1997

So how is the new setup going to stop this dribble?

I'm starting to automatically delete
NANOG messages and I'm afraid I'm going to miss something
important.

At 04:51 PM 25-11-97 +0000, Bob Allisat wrote:
>At 1:05 PM -0800 11/25/97, George Herbert wrote:
>>"Everyone" didn't profit from this stunt; most of us lost something.
>>Either directly in InterNIC and some net users cases, and those of
>>us who had to run around un-doing the vulnerability, or indirectly
>>in that his stunt redirected quite a bit of legitimate debate into
>>flame wars over a dumb publicity stunt instead.
>
> We gained the first direct action
> to protest the domination of the
> namespace. More will follow this
> time directed at the CORE conspiracy
> as well as others. *Unless* there
> are overt moves to negotiation,
> consensus and settlement. All of

Regards,

Martin Hannigan                       hannigan at xcom.net
Director of Data Networks             V:617.500.0108
XCOM Technologies, INC.               F:617.500.0002
The leading Carrier for ISP's         http://www.xcom.net